Intensive English homestay courses (One to one English)
SUL intensive English homestay courses allow you to study English while staying in the home of your teacher.
All our teachers are picked because they have a great track record of looking after overseas students and really making them feel like they are part of the family. Our teachers are qualified and experienced and understand the needs of one to one English language learners
Your course will be tailor-made to suit your language needs and includes all materials as well as a certificate and report with recommendations for further study.
We have locations from London to the south west of England and can offer General English or Business English usually from 15 - 25 hours per week. If you want a bespoke course please contact us!
Adult English language & culture holidays
On a SUL English language holiday you will discover the magic of the ancient kingdom of Cornwall.
The county of Cornwall has been voted ‘Favourite UK Holiday County or Region’ at the British Travel Awards for the last two years.
We specialise in offering tailor-made English language and culture holidays. In Cornwall we can offer:
|The Green Thumb Garden Tour|
|The Artist's Den, Cornish Art Tour|
|The Silver Spoon, Stately Homes Tour|
|The Extra Mile Walking Tour|
|Food for Thought Dining Tour|
|Myths & Legends Folklore Tour|
But many of our clients ask for bespoke holidays based on their interests. Contact us now for a quote!
The benefits of a SUL English Language Holiday for adults
SUL offers highly personalised language and cultural courses for adults
- All our courses offer experienced and qualified teachers of English who are supported by our academic team
- We can customise any cultural programmes to suit your needs
- Accommodation is available in host families, bed and breakfast or hotels
- Choose from a variety of locations from London to across the south west of England
- We offer inclusive exciting activity and excursion programmes on our courses