English language holidays for closed groups: Stay for 7 or more nights at any time of year, either homestay or residential.
- SUL offers an experienced and professional team which will help you to organise your closed group holiday in Great Britain or Ireland.
- Whether you are a Language Agent, a Teacher or a School Headteacher we will be able to help you put together your perfect programme.
- Stays from 7 to 28 nights.
- Standard English courses offer 3 hours of English language tuition per day in the mornings Monday - Friday. If you have other requirements please ask.
- SUL believes that to learn you need to be relaxed, comfortable and happy. We put a lot of effort into ensuring that every one of our students is well looked after so that you are able to get the maximum benefit from your course.
- We offer fully staffed excursion and activitiy programmes to your requirements with a wide range of options (see below).
- Choose from a wide range of residential or homestay centres around Britain and Ireland.
- SUL can help you create the perfect language holiday!
|Bucks nr London (residential)||Chalfont (residential)||Pyke House (residential)|
|West Perth (residential)||Farnham (residential)||Plymouth (residential)|
|Stirling (homestay)||Edinburgh (homestay)||Coventry (homestay)|
|Sligo (homestay)||South London (homestay)||Bristol (homestay)|
|Plymouth (homestay)||Barnstaple (homestay)||Falmouth (homestay)|
|St Austell (homestay)|