Holiday Language Courses for Individuals & Groups
London 4:1 intensive
Plymouth 5:1 intensive
Bristol 5:1 intensive
1:1 & 2:1 intensive
Closed Group Courses
(homestay or residential)
St John's School
SUL offers a wide range of Junior English courses for 8-12 & 13-17 year olds
For individuals and groups we offer intensive English language summer courses in London (4:1), Plymouth (5:1) and Bristol (5:1). In these courses you study in a group of 4 or 5 students and spend the afternoons with your teacher.
SUL also offers 1:1 and 2:1 immersion programmes where you can stay in your teacher's home and learn English with 10, 15, 20 or 25 hours of lessons each week.
For closed groups we can offer short stay (2-6 days) or holiday English courses (7 days+) throught the British Isles
- SUL believes that to learn you need to be relaxed, comfortable and happy. We put a lot of effort into ensuring that every one of our students is well looked after so that you are able to get the maximum benefit from your course.
- You will have a qualified English teacher who will be chosen on the basis of their knowledge, friendliness and ability to work with teenagers and children.
- The safety of SUL young learners is our top priority; all adults working with children are vetted and checked annually by SUL and all young learners are looked after by a responsible adult 24 hours a day
- We are a responsive company; we aim to respond very quickly to all communications and have an emergency contact line 24 hours a day if you need to reach us.
- We offer inclusive exciting activity and excursion programmes on our courses
- All courses lead to a SUL certificate and report on progress and further study
SUL 4:1 & 5:1 Intensive Summer Courses
Learn English in a very small group- spend the day with your teacher. Improve fast!
A high quality English language summer course with knowledgeable, fun and friendly teachers who work with you in small groups to ensure you make the maximum progress.
Our intensive homestay courses in London, Plymouth and Bristol ensure you are exposed to as much English as possible during your stay with us.
Our English language courses are highly personal and we offer a fantastic sports and social programme.
Intensive English homestay courses (1:1 & 2:1)
English language Home Tuition and homestay 1 to 1 and 1 to 2 courses are available in South London and South West England. Home Tuition courses are in teachers’ homes. Immersion is without formal English lessons.
UK Educational travel holidays for groups
SUL offers closed groups a highly personalised service. Prices include accommodation, teaching and a full programme of English language and activity programmes. We have centres across the UK and in Ireland.
On-site Welfare with SUL Language Schools
SUL gives the highest priority to students’ safety and happiness. Our reputation Is based on our ability to respond positively to agent and parent concerns:
- Junior English students are supervised by an adult at all times
- All adults working with SUL are vetted, interviewed and have their documentation checked on an annual basis
- Junior English students are issued with ID cards and an emergency phone number for the SUL 24 hour emergency line
- Junior English students on group courses are put into welfare groups of 1:8 with caring staff member
- Junior English students will be asked for feedback on their stay at the half way point and again at the end, allowing us to act on any issues that arise
- We have on-site first aiders on residential courses and established links with local doctors, dentists and hospitals
- All of our centres have a Centre or Course Director who is responsible for ensuring that our junior students remain happy & healthy throughout their stay